Here’s my question to BC Conservative leader Dan Brooks; “Are you willing and prepared, to offer us that vision?”
“Do you want to change the name of the Party; and if so, to what?”
Memo to: Active and some expired members with a current email address
Please submit your ideas by clicking on the "Name change suggestions" link that is underlined below.
- What stand has
the Party taken with regards to issues important to the men and women of this
- What stand does the party take on providing safe and affordable transportation to the people of Prince George to Prince Rupert to get to appointments, to get to medical attention, to meet and visit with family and friends? Have they come up with ideas and suggestions that can be presented to the public and the media?
- Where are we going to get the desperately needed doctors and health care practitioners, for the hundreds of thousands of British Columbian women, men, and children who no longer one?
- Where does the Party stand on Justin Trudeau’s declaration that tankers won’t ply west coast waters to get fossil fuels transported to world-wide markets?
- What role does the party see for traditional jobs (mining, logging, fishing, ranching) that have fed the BC economy for decade after decade?
- What about Freedom of Information requests that go unanswered … and government emails that get deleted?
- How are the young people of British Columbia going to be trained for the new economy of the future?
And with news just today, what is the BC Conservative response to the fact that Independent MLA Vicki Huntington has come up against a stone wall in trying to find out information on why the only choice to replace the Massey Tunnel is a new bridge?
I'm Alan Forseth, and I'd love to know what you think.