The media took two clips rather than listening to the entire debate, which would provide context, says Ft. St. John Mayor Lori Ackerman on Site C story
|Ft. St. John Mayor Lori Ackerman|
“We are keeping an eye on the stress level of our healthcare workers. Our healthcare system here is already under- pressured from being understaffed. This past fall, they closed any new admissions to our Seniors facility because of staffing.
- prevention measures and control in camps;
- plans on how to manage individuals with suspected COVID-19 infection;
- outbreak protocols;
- support for camp residents who are self-isolating;
- enacting physical distancing; and
- ensuring sufficient infection-control supplies.