Skip to main content

“I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind.” ~~ John G. Diefenbaker

BC's mental health crisis needs more than just patchwork solutions


... this month’s election resulted in the end of its standalone Ministry of Mental Health and Addictions which signals a step backwards in BC.

And, across the country, we continue to witness a patchwork of mental health services, resulting in inconsistent care and inequities in access to services and treatments, which is prolonging or worsening the suffering of many British Columbians living with mental illness.

A stark example is the ongoing inequities in access to medications used to treat mental illnesses ...

CLICK HERE for the full story

Comments

Labels

Show more