Skip to main content

“I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind.” ~~ John G. Diefenbaker

Canada 'slowly fading into lawlessness' under Justin Trudeau, former Kelowna MLA says


Former Kelowna–Mission MLA Renee Merrifield has launched a blistering attack against Justin Trudeau, warning that under his tenure “Canada is slowly fading into lawlessness” -- (former MLA) said “it feels like nobody is safe anymore,” blaming bail reform and problems with Canada’s justice system.

Speaking to Jim Csek on Tuesday for the duo’s show, Beyond the Ballot, she described the situation in the country as “scary" ...

CLICK HERE for the full story


Comments

Labels

Show more