Skip to main content

“I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind.” ~~ John G. Diefenbaker

338 British Columbia Update: NDP Leads, Uncertainty Reigns on the Right


Are B.C. Premier David Eby and the B.C. New Democrats heading towards a landslide victory next fall? Or is the re-alignment on the right of the B.C. political spectrum progressing faster than anticipated?

As we stand six months from the provincial campaign, two B.C. polls were released earlier this month showing diverging data. While the NDP was leading in both polls, the numbers on the opposition parties could hardly have been more divergent . . . .

CLICK HERE for the full story

Comments

Labels

Show more