Weeks after its launch, people with disabilities are still waiting to see if they will receive the new Canada Disability Benefit (Canadian Affairs)
More than two weeks after he was due to receive it, Jeff Musgrave is still waiting for his first payment of the Canada Disability Benefit, a new benefit to support low-income adults with disabilities ...
... “I budgeted for them to pay me in July because I naively thought, ‘How can Service Canada bungle this up when I apply on the first day at 6:00 a.m.?” said Musgrave, who sold his smartphone in July to make ends meet.
“But they showed me how they could bungle it up.”
Musgrave is not the only one disappointed by the Canada Disability Benefit’s rollout ...
CLICK HERE for the full story
... “I budgeted for them to pay me in July because I naively thought, ‘How can Service Canada bungle this up when I apply on the first day at 6:00 a.m.?” said Musgrave, who sold his smartphone in July to make ends meet.
“But they showed me how they could bungle it up.”
Musgrave is not the only one disappointed by the Canada Disability Benefit’s rollout ...
CLICK HERE for the full story

Comments
Post a Comment