Skip to main content

“I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind.” ~~ John G. Diefenbaker

“He’s declaring economic war on a friendly neighbour. It is a betrayal of the worst kind” (Globe and Mail)

BC Premier David Eby has used plain language when describing his outrage over US President Donald Trump’s stated intention of using “economic force” to get what he wants out of Canada.



“He’s tearing up a trade agreement that he himself negotiated during his first term,” Eby said in the legislature last week. “He’s declaring economic war on a friendly neighbour. It is a betrayal of the worst kind" ...

CLICK HERE for the full story

Comments

Labels

Show more