Skip to main content

“I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind.” ~~ John G. Diefenbaker

BC Conservatives leader fighting for his job as party factions clash (City News)


As BC politicians return to Victoria for the fall session of the legislature, there is mounting speculation that BC Conservative leader John Rustad is in the fight of his political life.

After a chaotic summer for the opposition party that included a long, drawn-out leadership review shaped by a fake membership scandal, the firing of Elenore Sturko over allegations she was organizing against him, and mounting criticism of his leadership ...

CLICK HERE for the full story

Comments

Labels

Show more